A National Payroll Software Developer is looking for a talented VB Programmer to join their team.
This position may suit a semi retired person working from home or a talented junior looking for a break.
- Solid Understanding of VB
- Good Written and Verbal Communications skills
- Ability to work independently without supervision
- Innovative approach to problem solving
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Portfolio of existing work
- Skills in additional programming languages
Talent, passion and the ability to get the job done are more important than a formal qualification – so if you have completed existing projects or you have completed software you can brag about, then send Kerin an email introducing yourself, your skills and your vision, to ktrusler @ payslip [dot] co [dot] za