Next week Wednesday is the start of the long awaited 3D Printing Course at the Grincubator.
You still have a chance (and this is your last chance) to enter the draw for a subsidised seat at the course.
Subsidised mean you will pay R1,500 and walk away with your own 3D printer and 12 lessons on how to use it. This is worth R10,000.
Even if you don’t win the big one, we’ll also draw 2 names from the same entries to attend the entire course completely free of charge (minus the printer). This is worth R2,500 on its own.
You can also attend the open evenings free of charge – but you have to pre-register and RSVP on the form below please. If you just pitch up unannounced, we can’t organise you a nice cup of coffee and a place to sit!
The draw is going to happen like this:
– Entries close Monday 7 April at 12:00 PM. You must have filled in and submitted the form above. If you’re not sure you’re entered or you’re just paranoid by nature, e-mail email@example.com and check with us.
– You need to attend the first introduction evening on Wednesday 9 April from 17:30 at Office Reliance, 123 Mitchell Street.
– At the end of the evening, we will place the names received in the hat and draw the winners.
– You may decide to take the subsidy offer (get the printer at R1,500) or pass the offer up and just attend the course for free.
– We will continue with the draw until we have three names.
We look forward to seeing you there! (Please remember to fill in the form).